Orzo Espresso Biologico Italiano
L’Orzo Biologico Crastan è 100 % Made in Italy. L’unico ingrediente è l’orzo proveniente solo da agricoltura biologica e italiana. Garantire che la genuinità della materia prima venga rispettata in ogni sua fase, grazie al nostro processo di lavorazione naturale.
How to Use
- to wash fruit and vegetables: 1 teaspoon per litre of water. Let it set for 10 minutes, then rinse with running water
- to cook vegetables and legumes (it maintains the colour and removes the bitter taste from turnips and vegetables): add 1 teaspoon per litre of water
- for boiled meats (it makes the meat more tender): 1 pinch of bicarbonate in the cooking water
- to help the leavening of baked desserts: add, in addition to the yeast, the tip of a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda to the other ingredients
- to reduce the formation of limescale: add 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate to the washing machine detergent at each wash
- for a relaxing bath: pour 200g into the tub
- for children’s baths: pour 1 spoonful for every 10 litres of water for an emollient foot bath: pour 2 tablespoons per litre of very hot water
- to eliminate bad odours from the dishwasher: place a teaspoon of bicarbonate on the bottom of the dishwasher before washing
- as an odour absorber: place an open container (e.g. glass or cup) full of bicarbonate in the refrigerator. Replace it every two months. It can also be used with the same method in closed cabinets, shoe racks, etc.
- to clean combs and brushes
- to polish silverware: sprinkle a pinch of bicarbonate on a damp soft cloth and gently rub the objects to be polished
- to dry clean carpets (deodorising and colour-reviving action): sprinkle evenly with bicarbonate of soda, let it set for at least 1 hour, then vacuum
- for the daily hygiene of sinks, tubs and showers
Scopri come riciclare le nostre confezioni
Astuccio > Carta
Capsula > Plastica
*Il marchio Nespresso® non è di proprietà di Crastan S.p.A. né di aziende ad essa collegate.